From November 29 to December 2, 2018 STAND M7
INDEPENDENT WINEMAKERS ‘FAIR
PAVILION 7.3-PARIS EXPO 1 Place de la Porte de Versailles -75015 PARIS
Come and taste our Roussette 2017, they are currently at optimum maturity and are characterized by aromas of fresh hawthorn and apricot. Mondeuses 2017 express themselves with intense notes of violet and white pepper.
Here the links to get your free entrance : http://www.mybadgeonline.com/vignerons/default.aspx?IdSession=H&IdInvitant=611493579
Our 2017 vintage has been highlighted in the press:
- La Revue du Vin de France June 2018 : 15.5/20 for the Mondeuse 2017
- Concours Général agricole de Paris : Cruet 2017 silver medal.
- Concours des Vins de Savoie : Arbin 2017 Gold medal.
Roussette 2017 Gold medal
- Guide Hachette des vins 2019 : Arbin 2017 two stars**
- Bettane et Desseauve : Mondeuse 2017 14.5/20
In our cellar, the production of the 2018 vintage ends naturally. The very ripe grapes announce rich and atypical wines. Fortunately, the freshness of the alpine nights has retained some acidity in our whites.
See you soon at the Salon
Philippe, François and Sylvain TIOLLIER